Emergency Water Extraction And Dry Out
Water damage is the most common cause of damage to a home. Whatever the cause of your food or water damage Disaster Services & water removal can help. The type of clean-up required depends upon the level of contamination. Since water damage can lead to mold, quick and efficient water extraction and dry out is vital.
Our offices are located at:
Disaster Services Water Damage & Flood Removal
Queen Creek, AZ 85143
We can be reached any time at
If you have any questions about Disaster Services Water Damage & Flood Repair Pros don’t hesitate to call us. We would love to speak with you.
Emergency Water Extraction And Dry Out
Water damage is the most common cause of damage to a home. Whatever the cause of your food or water damage Disaster Services & Water Damage can help. The type of clean-up required depends upon the level of contamination. Since water damage can lead to mold, quick and efficient water extraction and dry out is vital.
If the water damage in your home is from an uncontaminated source it may only require extraction and drying. However, if the water source was contaminated (from a sewer backup) then additional steps are required to disinfect and restore your home.
Some types of water damage are easy to recognize, other types of damage are less easy to identify but can cause serious problems. Our trained technicians will carefully inspect your home to ensure the problem is being fully dealt with. Whatever the cause of the damage, or the level of damage, you can rest assured that your home will be fully restored by trained professionals to exacting standards. We will work on your home as if it was our own!
Common Causes Of Residential And Commercial Water Damage
- Flooding and storm damage
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs, and sinks
- Sewage Backups
- Flooded Basements
- Foundation cracks
- Leaking Roofs
- Leaking faucets
- Ruptured or Leaking Appliances
- Moisture behind walls
- Burst Pipes
- Firefighting Damage
Services We Offer For Water Or Flood Damage Cleanup
- Inspection and Damage Assessment
- Water Mitigation
- Water Extraction Drying/Dehumidification of affected areas (i.e. walls, carpet, padding, and furniture)
- Cleaning and Restoration of Possessions (i.e. clothes, linens, books, and documents)
- Mold and Mildew Remediation
- Location and Repair of Leaking Water Source
- Reconstruction Services and Storm Damage Repairs
- Assistance with Filing Insurance Claims
What To Do When You Have A Water Damage Emergency
- Call for professional help right away – bacteria growth can begin within hours.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and/or blotting.
- Remove wet rugs and floor coverings that are not permanently attached.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet cushions for even drying, and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos and art objects to a dry location.
- Keep books on shelves. Pack them tightly to prevent warping.
- Open drawers, cabinets, and doors to speed up drying.
What You Should NOT Do When You Have A Flood Emergency
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off!
- Do not use a vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down wall-to-wall carpet without professional assistance.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
- Do not remove books from shelves.
Call Us 24/7 When You Need Cleanup After Storm Or Water Damage
If you’re looking for a water damage restoration company your can trust to restore your home or business to the condition it was in before the damage occurred, prevent mold growth, and keep you informed throughout the entire process, then call Disaster Services & Water Damage & Flood removal today!
We serve Phoenix, Scottsdale, and the entire East and West Valley, including Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Apache Junction, Glendale, Peoria, and Surprise.